Monday, March 7, 2011

Japanese people (My friend 'AYAKA')

First of all, I want to think about the word 'friend'. I can say I have a lot of friends but sometimes it is hard to find someone who would always be there no matter what I do or what I did. People usually don't appreciate about what they already have on their hands. It is easy to think that we deserve what we have. Now I am in Japan and started to realize how lucky I am to have family, friends and other people who care about me. Fortunately, I have met many nice people in Japan so far. Thanks to Japanese people's kindness, I could build new relationships with Japanese people.


This is my first Japanese friend 'Ayaka'. Among many friends, 'Ayaka' is the first Japanese friend whom I can think of. I can define her in three different words;Brigt, sweet and naive. She also speaks Korean very well and she is good with people. We first met at 'Gappa Sushi'. I went there with my ex-roommate and Ayaka was doing her アルバイト. She took us to the seat and realized that I was not Japanese but Korean. Then later, she came up to me and said "I am learning Korean." in Korean. I was so surprised because that was the first Korean that I heard in Japan. Few plates later, my friend and I left 'Gappa Sushi'. And coincidentally we ran into each other on the way back Seminar House. We recognized each other right away and few weeks later, she became one of my best friends in Japan.

4 comments:

  1. These are very nice photos of Ayaka - very interesting compositions. But I would like to read more about her than the nature of friends.

    Please set the default language in your blog layout to English. Some people might not be able to understand the Korean and so wouldn't be able to leave comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,..i'm franki from indonesia. Someday, i truly gone to japan. can i know whose Ayaka. May she can help me to traveled in japan. OK. I wait. contact me at changes.livenet@gmail.com or my phone cell; +6285341195246. Thank you, YANG JUNG WON.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I would like to confirm if this Ayaka is Ayaka Ikeda.
    I've been looking for this picture for quite a while now and finally found this blog.
    There's an account on Facebook under the name of "Ayaka Ikeda".
    She added my friends and I and pretended that she was one of the students of the online English school I've been teaching.
    It was just suspicious because none of her pictures except these two pictures were identical.
    She also never speaks Japanese nor write aside from English and kept bugging us.
    My friends and I had some suspicions who run the account.
    However, knowing directly from you would surely be a great help.
    I have also secured some screenshots of the said account since it has been harassing me already.
    Please do respond to this message. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete